piątek, 21 kwietnia 2023

Signal alignment

After a long break, I came back to this project. I figured the first thing I needed to do was objectively compare the original audio with the audio recorded by the microphone and the audio from MS Teams. So I equalized the volume of these audios, and I equalized them together in the time domain.
I found a correlation between the original audio and the microphone audio to align them together. You can see the correlation and perfectly aligned signals
I did the same for MS Teams audio

I'm particularly interested in the frequency domain, so I've made an effort to display the spectrograms of these signals. My goal was to visualize the details of the signals and do the FFT manually to fully understand how the signals were processed.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Real-time application is possible!

Hello, I would like to present the results of my last test. I cleared a speech sound from the noise. In the image below, you can see what th...