I compared referential speech with MS Teams sound. The difference is great. You can hear it, you can see it. It turns out that MS adheres to the principle of "eat the meat, leave the potatoes", They don't care about user experience, the transfer usage is the only thing that matters.
wtorek, 6 grudnia 2022
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
Real-time application is possible!
Hello, I would like to present the results of my last test. I cleared a speech sound from the noise. In the image below, you can see what th...
-
I compared referential speech with MS Teams sound. The difference is great. You can hear it, you can see it. It turns out that MS adheres t...
-
Hello, I would like to present the results of my last test. I cleared a speech sound from the noise. In the image below, you can see what th...
-
Today assembled my test stand. There are two low-quality microphones and quite nice speakers. I'm sure that some of you would claim that...

Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz